Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Sing for Haze

Recently, the haze is back! So let's sing 10 songs to celebrate? LOL

1. The Air I Breathe, by Air Supply.
Sometimes, all I need is the air that I breathe
And to love you
All I need is the air that I breathe
Yes to love you
All I need is the air that I breathe.

2. Toxic, by Britney Spears.
You're toxic. I'm slipping under
With a taste of a poison paradise
I'm addicted to you
Don't you know that you're toxic
And I love what you do
Don't you know that you're toxic.

3. We Didn't Start The Fire, by Billy Joel.
We didn't start the fire
It was always burning
Since the world's been turning
We didn't start the fire
No we didn't light it
But we tried to fight it.

4. Hijau, by Zainal Abidin.
Bumi yang tiada rimba
Seumpama hamba
Dia dicemar manusia
Yang jahil ketawa
Bumi yang tiada udara
Bagai tiada nyawa
Pasti hilang suatu hari
Tanpa disedari.

5. Harder To Breathe, by Maroon 5.
There's no way we're gonna give up
And like a little girl cries in the face of a monster that lives in her dreams
Is there anyone out there
cause it's getting harder and harder to breathe.

6. Oxygen Mask, by Eisley.
You're a vision of truth
And that's what I love
Give me one more chance
You've got me breathing
Through an oxygen mask
Give me one more chance.

7. Breathe Again, by Sara Bareilles.
All I have, all I need, he's the air I would kill to breathe
Holds my love in his hands
Still I'm searching for something
Out of breath, I am left hoping someday I'll breathe again
I'll breathe again.

8. Smoke Gets In Your Eyes, by The Platters.
Now laughing friends deride
Tears I cannot hide
So I smile and say
When a lovely flame dies
Smoke gets in your eyes.

9. No Air, by Jordin Sparks ft. Chris Brown.
Tell me how I'm supposed to breathe with no air
Can't live, can't breathe with no air.

10. Blurry, by Puddle Of Mudd.
Everything's so blurry
And everyone's so fake
And everyone's empty
And everything is so messed up

Haze,
Sang for your farewell. It's time to GO AWAY!

No comments: