Thursday, December 4, 2014

Cesar Millan's Quotes.

1) "I believe in integrity. Dogs have it. Humans are sometimes lacking it."

2) "Denial, they say, stands for "Don't even notice I am lying." Humans beings are the only animals who are happily lied to by our own minds about what is actually happening around us."

3) "I'll believe it if I see it" for dogs translates to "I'll believe it if I smell it." "So don't bother yelling at them; it's the energy and scent they pay attention to, not your words."

4) "But just because a person goes to Harvard doesn't mean he's balanced when he graduates, and just because a dog knows how to obey doesn't mean he's balanced, either."

5) "I have never met a dog I couldn't help; I have met humans who weren't willing to change."

6) "Discipline isn't about showing a dog who's boss; it's about taking responsibility for a living creatures you have brought into your world."

7) "The most important thing that we have to provide every day is that we are the pack leader, that we set the rules, the boundaries and the limitations, and then we love. Most of the people, they go to get a dog because they need somebody to love. So they are going after what they need, not what the dog needs. And that, to me, creates instability immediately, and the dog sees the human as a soft energy. So they don't follow the lovable leader or a spiritual leader, they follow a dominant one."

8) "The pack is very important for a dog. Once you give him the right pack and the right energy, you look at him."

9) "It's an up and down thing, the human goals, because the human is always an explorer, an adventurist."

10) "Change takes effort. And the reality is, most people don't want to put in effort to better their life."

R.I.P.,
Cesar Millan aka Dog Whisperer.

No comments: