Friday, October 18, 2013

NN Food Fest 2013!

On the 5th of October 2013, attended Nuffnang Food Fest 2013!
I was surprised! Nevertheless, the event was seriously big and awesome! The adults always say in this world, there's no free lunch, no free meal! All the while, I believe!
Hence, I went for the Nuffnang Food Fest to observe see how they serve the foods for free.
p/s: Sorry to say that I admit I went with curious and suspect feeling.
But frankly, that really gave me a shocked! Can't believe there are numerous of amazing stalls like Burger Lab, Chatime, and so forth. The queue was like Oh No damn freaking LONGGGGGGGGG! Besides, they willing to distribute the foods and drinks for free.

FOC!
Photo credit from Pei Ling. TQVM!
 Photo credit from Valerie. TQVM!
I did ask them why they are participating the event because they are so popular and I guess need not to advertise themselves by giving free foods right. Their reply really impressed me and I learned something on that day. One of the staffs from one of the stalls in the event told me that we cannot overestimate things. Must be humble. We cannot think we are strong enough in order to improve ourselves so we will not be defeated. The main reason they participate in this event is to obtain win-win situation. By distributing free foods and drinks, they can chill the Nuffnangers & visitors, while for those who wants to enjoy eating and drinking will definitely have to put in efforts to advertise their foods through media, like Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and so forth. One stone kills 2 birds!

Congrats and they deserve such result!
Photo credit from NN Food Fest. TQVM!
Last but not least, felt tremendously grateful to NuffNang, the organizer of the event for giving My Frenz & I such a great experience! It's ain't waste of time attending such an AMAZING FOOD FEST 2013! Thanks a lot, NuffNang & ChurpChurp for the invitation! Arigator!
One thing regret, 
Did not snap photo from My Phone xD

No comments: