Monday, October 21, 2013

Jacky Cheung makes me no more blue Monday.

Every morning, first thing will definitely turn on the radio listen to few selected channels to keep me awake and fresh while stuck in the bloody traffic jam.
This morning when I drove to work, I was reminded that it was Monday. Monday blue =/ What to do?! Out of a sudden, a song titled, "祝福", by Jacky Cheung was played.
It makes me flash back few years back singing this song with bunch of crazieee people in Neway during our farewell outing. I miss my college life. When I say I miss my college life, I mean my friends, the time we spent, the moments we treasure, and the fun we had together. Those memories make me smile all my way to work. At the same time, received message that makes me feel warm and chatting with a friend who entertained me. You all know who you are right.

Thank Q Very Much! Haha!

Good Frenz,
Hard to find, harder to leave, & impossible to forget =D

No comments: